Wednesday, April 9, 2008


This is me and the troll underneath the Freemont bridge. This was a fun day.
I know it's not Sunday yet but...
Do you ever run from God?
It's strange to be in tune with Him to the point that when you are running or something is amiss, you feel weird.
I've been feeling this way for a couple of weeks.
I thought it was about the anger issue and not wanting to endure the emotional breakthrough.
I thought it was about being afraid of the change and commitment that comes with joining the peace corps.
I thought it might be the worry of coming home, being forgotten, losing my bathing suit (one of the naked people at the y took it).
Tonight talking to Corey I realized it wasn't any of that.
I realized that I don't want to go out there alone and I thought it was because I was afraid of going alone, and now that I'm not afraid of it, I know it is because I want to share that with someone special. And God put that desire in my heart.
So joining the peace corps sets me up to do just that, go out alone.
I don't think I'm going to do that.
God willing I am going to the interview tomorrow... that is all I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm confused. you're not going to do what? go at all or just go alone?