Friday, October 2, 2009

Goodbye Blogspot

Ok everyone. The long awaited new-ness is here! Can't tell? That's because I have created a wole new blog with a new name and a new look!
It is much more detailed and puts on display many more of the things I want to be able to share. It was quite a daunting task to a still rather computer illiterate girl. But I am now a fully computer illiterate computer geek. It has taken me many hours to learn the new ways of the professional grade hosting site, and just a few hours to find what a hex value was.
I am putting final touches on it now and will send you the new link next Wednesday. Thanks to all of you for following along on this journey that God has had me on specifically during these last two years. It has been an amazing season and I look forward to letting you in on some of the more mature versions of myself.
Love you all-
for that last time as juliaslife-julia

No comments: